When you get sidetracked, sidelined, snowed in or snowbound,
make the day the best day.
When the driveway and your boots are filled with snow
let the day be filled with things that refresh.
Nine Things To Do When A Blizzard Comes Calling:
1. Rally the troops and call all hands on deck.
Share the load and brace the winds together.
2. Wear a bright scarf and be brave.
4. Make a really good sandwich.
Blizzards and the words “fat-free” should never co-exist.
5. Create something.
Let the hours go lazily by with the slow stroke of a paintbrush.
6. Have a flower dream. Get some colorful perspective.
7. Keep the welcome sign up.
Everyone’s house is a mess during a blizzard.
8.Remember that His eye is on you through every storm.
All your sins have been made whiter than snow because of Jesus
9. Remember that Winter is a friend.
“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow…?